At Catch22 Marketing we respect your privacy and are committed towards protecting it by taking all measures possible.
This site uses Google Analytics. The Google Analytics cookies collect information in an anonymous form, on the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come from and the pages they visit. We use the information to better understand our visitors and to help us improve the usability of our site and it's content for it's users.
Managing Cookies: Cookies are very easy to manage - most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. e.g. In Mozilla Firefox on Mac go to Firefox > Preferences > Privacy and Security > Remove Individual Cookies.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use and it is subject to change without notice.
- Data collected via the online forms is for the purpose of dealing directly with site users. It will never be sold to a third party or used for any reason without prior consent.
- Sign-up to our newsletter service is standards compliant via our double opt-in process and subscribers can unsubscribe at any time.
- We do our best to keep our site as up-to-date and accurate as possible, but neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by UK or EU law.
Copyright and Site Usage
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Catch22 Marketing. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Third Party Liability
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) unless clearly expressed. We are very careful about links placed on this site but we hold no responsibility for the content of the website(s) we link to.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
If you would like any further information regarding our terms and conditions please contact us.