Don’t Make Me Think – Web Design Today and Tomorrow
This is the presentation made at the Open Coffee II Event to Chania Software Developers. The presentation was an introduction to web design to a mixed audience at the beautiful Sailing Club headquarters in the old harbor area of Chania in Crete. The presentation was focusing on the core principles of web design and usability using detailed case studies from Catch22 Marketing’s portfolio.
3 Questions every user asks, the need for data capture, the importance of calls to action and the process of measuring results and applying changes.
Don’t Make Me Think – Web Design Today and Tomorrow from catch22marketing
- Don’t Make Me Think by Steve Krug. > Steve’s Website
- State of Search (Infographic)
- Top 3 Search Engines – Search Engine Watch
- Websites Shown: WLA Before and WLA New Website
- Websites Shown: Gentleman & a Van
- Guided tour of Google Analytics and Download Analytics Free
- Catch22 Marketing – Website Startup Guide
Great event. I had some fantastic conversations following the event. The crowd was full of forward thinking business owners and developers. I left feeling excited about the future of web development in Greece.