WordPress Developer Twin Cities
Catch22 Marketing is looking for an experienced developer who has the ability to help take the company to the next level. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a passionate web design company with the freedom to define your tools, workflow and have an influence on the direction of our growing company.
Catch22 is currently a four person agency based north of the Twin Cities with a small roster of International clients and a rapidly growing roster of local businesses. We are looking for someone brilliant to join and help grow our company.
The ideal candidate will be first and foremost a great developer, with a proven track record of designing and developing on WordPress with excellent front-end skills and someone people enjoy working with. If that’s you – please read on.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience as a WordPress developer with experience building custom themes and plugins
Would Be Nice
- Expertise in building responsive and scalable sites for all platforms
- Experience with Common Development tools (Git, etc) – Familiar with MySQL
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and the use of JSON/AJAX/XML
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST
- Contributor to WordPress, Drupal or similar open source projects a plus
Would Be GREAT
- Outstanding sense of humor and noble sense of humility
- A genuine love of what you do
- An appreciation of great design and making a difference